COUNT DOWN


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Day Off?

Today may have been a day off from work...however, not so much a day off from anything else. This mornen I had a geology class...let me tell you how much fun that is at 9am.....lol.....so that was about two hours long.... So I returned home for a few min to let the boys out and to change into my gym clothes...I had an appointment with Norm at 12......So I got to they gym about 15 min before training...so I did a little cardio...just to get my heart rate up...at about 5 after Norm came out and we began to work out......That guy truly knows what to do...I pride myself on my lower body strenght...but as soon as we get going...I wear out.....I suppose that is a good thing... So today was all lower body and abs...so all things I'm strong in...but once again I was quite tired at the end of our hour session.....but wait...I STILL HAD TO DO MY RUN! Great..... now mind you I only had to run 3 miles...but thats a hell of a long way after an hour long lower body work out session........ So I ran hard...averaged about 7.5 mph...right arround what Bryan and I did the other day...so all is good! Now I'm done working out...and I have the rest of the evening to do whatever still needs to be done!




What I look like after a Long Work Out
"Either get busy liven, or get busy die'n"
~Red

3 comments:

Katie said...

So you sweat a little bit huh? :) Good job little bro!

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

I pray to God that you took a shower after that workout....as I'm about to get into bed next to you...

Matt said...

Hey Jr. Keep up the good work! Next time you get a chance when your not running, working, going to school etc. We are trying to get things going for the fishing trip, and we sent some stuff out via email about a group we created on Airset to keep track of things. Perhaps you didn't get it, or we sent it to the wrong (or not used as often ) email account, so Let me know what's up as I assume you are coming since your dad is flying in for it!

Let me know what's up!