COUNT DOWN


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Monday, February 25, 2008

Week 2

Today was the start of the second week in my training for the marathon...and let me tell you, Mondays are my new favortie days....why you may ask? OFF DAY! This training schedule has me running six days a week...so Mondays will always be the off day...gotta love that!
Yesterday I finnished my first week with a solid four miles....I didnt have to run too hard..but I tried to finnish strong at the end....for those of you who run on tredmills...you'll recognize 8.8 as pleanty fast........>Anyways, this week should be decent....I meet with the trainer tomorrow..and then Bryan and I ( the other guy who's running Grandmas) will be getting our run in outside...should be interesting, seemings though I haven't run outside since October....

Well, I hope all of you have a great week...and hopefully my training will keep going great as well!
Best Wishes,
Dave

7 comments:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

According to our computer, it's currently 17 outside. Are you sure you want to run out there?

Diana said...

That's what I was wondering....you're going to run outside? In Minnesota? In February?????? Are you NUTS?

Mel said...

Good luck with your marathon...

Katie said...

Which Bryan is running with you? (Reece?)

Have fun running in the frozen tundra...better you than me :)

Gigi said...

You all give me a good new excuse no to run...(besides not liking it)...COLD!

Pappy Dave said...

Cold or not... I'm still proud of you for putting in the effort.
Love ya buddy..
Pappy

Bryan said...

http://reeser1838.blogspot.com/

That's my blog. Thanks for the run today. Talk to you soon