COUNT DOWN


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Friday, February 22, 2008

Happy P.O.E.T.S. Day

Happy P.O.E.T.S. day to all of you! In case you didn't know what it meant; piss on everything tomorrows Saturday! Unfortunatly, I work tomorrow, so it isn't much of a Saturday. Oh well...gotta help make the money to pay the bills.
Anyways, today was a good day. It all started at 4:30 this mornen when I got up to go to work. Fortunatly they were cutting some hours today..so I only had to work until 12:30....So not too bad. There was however a little nervousness today...my brother inlaw had surgery on his heart at Duke University..I guess it went quite well...however he was experiencing some pain later, so he has to stay over night....I hope that he will be ok....I'm sure he will...but I still hope everything ends up ok.
So after waiting for Jenny to get home from work, we left for the gym. I added a picture of the cardio deck at the gym...it's where I have been spending an awful lot of time lately.... Ran my three miles...Jenny was on the elipticle behind me...she said I looked good while running...good form and all....I love to get a compliment every once in a while...sure makes it a lot easier to keep working.

So until we meet again! Happy Weekend!
Dave

3 comments:

Diana said...

Keep on truckin' chief! I'm so proud of you :)

Katie said...

I'm sitting here with your BIL and he's doing good....they're keeping him again tonight but should go home tomorrow....thanks for worrying about him :)

Love yoU!! I'm so proud of you and your running and workouts..can't wait to see you when you're a lean, mean, running machine!

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

I didn't say you had good form. I just said, "You look good."

I like watching you from behind. LOL.