COUNT DOWN


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Day Two

It isn't my intention to write a blog every day. However, since I'm so new at this, I figure I had better write more often than not.
So today I had my first appointment with Jen's and my trainer. So I got to the gym an hour early and did my warm up, and followed with my next run. Only two miles today, however, tomorrow it goes up to three and then up and up and up. Afwer I got done running I met with Norm(the trainer). I'll be meeting with him twice a week for an hour each time this month. His plan is to do upper body one day, and then lower the next session. Today happend to be upper body. Let me tell you! I worked some mucels that hadn't been used in a long long long time. I suppose the pain i feel tonight is a good thing. But the session went well, and now tonight I'm pretty proud.
One other thing. For those of you that don't know; after running the TC 10 mile, and running it poorly, I was upset with my effort, my time, and my weight. That afternoon after the run I weighed myself and to my shock I was running at the HIGHEST weight I have ever been. Two hundred and seventy eight pounds. I'm not proud of that, however, I'm proud of how I reacted. That day I decided I needed to loose some of these excess pounds. So I made the commitment to have some live altering changes. Mostly eating habbits, and so on. As of this morning I weighed in at 253lbs. I may not be great at math, but to my calculations that puts me at -25lbs.
Until tomorrow!
Dave

3 comments:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

It's all about those "Lifestyle Changes"...LOL.

Glad Norm kicked your butt. It's going to be a rough month for you...Muhahaha.

But worth it, hopefully!

Katie said...

Seriously..his name is NORM? lol....that just made me think of Cheers!

I'm so proud of you for doing this....luv u!

Healthy Grandma said...

I LOVE YOU!

AND...
Am so proud of you for taking CHARGE of yourself and making this life-giving change!

XX00XX00

Mama