COUNT DOWN


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Sunday, March 2, 2008

A WILD Night


Just wanted to do a quick update on my training...and my weekend. Today was a good day for running...a beautiful 67 degree day at the gym;-) I had to run 5 miles today...not too bad...I've got a nasty head cold...so I had to really focus on making it through....the funny part was my nose is so raw from blowing it all the time...when I sweat my nose burns like there is no tomorrow....oh well.............so after the run I went home to shower....got on the scale...and was happy to see that I had made it to the 30lbs lost level...I was quite elated as you may imagine......and to top off my evening...Jen and I went to the MN Wild game at the X.....our seats were in row 1...so right up on the glass....quite the view.....along w/ the seats we had access to the ultra cool "fishing lounge", which only the people who have tickets in the first row get to go to....what was so great about it was the beer was free! Since I had lost that 30lbs...I figured why not have a couple!

Hope you had a great weekend! I look forward to reading your updates!
Much Love
Dave

4 comments:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

That was the best fishing lounge I've ever been in!

Gigi said...

30 lbs!! Way to go!! Glad you two had fun.

Katie said...

Great job on the 30 pounds & I'm so glad you guys got those tickets and got to go "celebrate" ....so who won??

Diana said...

You rock little chief!!! I'm so proud of you!!