COUNT DOWN


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Monday, February 18, 2008

First things First

First things first, today is Monday February 18, 2008. In approxamatly 123 days, 12 hours, and about 10 min, I'll be running my very first marathon! Grandmas Marathon is June 21, 2008. My plan for this little blog, is to take you on the journey with me. Through all the pain, and atempt at being lazy on days that I need to be running, to the fantastic feelings as I finnish all 26.2 miles!

Today is day one in my training schedule. I only had to run 2 miles, which has been done already! The way it looks is that I will only have one day off a week, which is Mondays. Jen and I returned from New Jersey about 3, and then headed to the gym before picking up the boys from the kennel. The trip went fine, however, hard to get to the gym when you don't have a car. But oh well, I made it today when it counted.

Finnaly, I want to apologize for any gramitcal errors you may encounter in my blog. Since it is my blog, I get to do whatever I want to!

Until tomorrow!
Dave

4 comments:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Can't wait to cheer you on at the finish line!!!

Diana said...

It's about time you started a blog!! I can't believe you're going to run that whole thing...but I'm very impressed :)

Katie said...

Yeaaaaaaaaaa.....about time you joined the blog world....oh dang...Diana beat me to it....

We'll keep you accountable in cyberspace :)

Healthy Grandma said...

Am so proud of you...YOU CAN DO IT!
Love,
MOM