COUNT DOWN


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Another Day Another Mile



Well today was a "day off" for me. I only had one class that needed me to be there for...and then after class I had to meet with the personal trainer..but after 2 this afternoon I had absolutly nothing I NEEDED to do. So I decided to put Jen's picture frames up on the wall. She hasn't seen it yet..so i hope she likes how I did it. I just went off the layout she had taken a picture of earlier this month. Oh well we'll find out!

On to my running and training. Like I said earlier, I had to meet with the trainer today. Thank GOD it was lower body workout today. After the other upper body workout, I dont think I want to do that again;-) (of cource I do). Anyways, it was an easy run today, only three miles. I was able to do it in segments due to time allowed with the trainer. So I did the first mile and a half for a warm-up before workout out with Norm, and then followed my hour long workout with the second half of my run. I have to say I'm pretty confident on how this is going to turn out. I mean that in the sence that I feel as though I can truly do this. Here's hoping that I stay injury free and I'm able to keep a possitive, up beat attitute until June.

Until we meet again, I'll be sitting here eating some pizza. Because that is what I do when Jen isn't home :) I suppose not for a while after tonight!

~Dave

"Keep on Keep'n on"

-Joe Dirt-

2 comments:

Katie said...

Hey..those picture frames look kinda familiar :) Oooh and me and my boy made the wall....i feel so special! Now we just need to send y'all some updated pics of us :)

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

I had to scavage the house for all the right sized prints -- especially the 5x7's. I'll probably order some new ones, so send me pics! I just wanted to get something up there for now.

Thanks, Dave!!! I think it turned out great!