COUNT DOWN


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Mid-Week

I've always remembered that while I'm training for this run...I'm going to have good days and bad....Today happened to be one of those good days running...I only had a three mile run to do...so not bad at all...yesterday was four..and I wasn't feeling the best...so it was tough....but today I felt great the entire time...I averaged quite a bit faster than most days...so I was happy with that too...I'm not sure why I felt so good today..I normally meet with Norm on Thursdays..but he's off today...so I had to do my leg weight training myself...I'd like to think I did well...the abs as always hurt...but none the less getting stronger.I'm hoping that I'm finally getting my legs under me..and it will be smooth sailing from here ;-) lol....anyways I hope this blog finds you in good spirits as well!

Buenos Noches!
Dave

1 comment:

Katie said...

Keep running, Forrest! You can do it! :)