COUNT DOWN


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Friday, June 20, 2008

T minus 8 hours

Hello all! As you can see from my title, it's only 8 hours until the marathon kicks off tomorrow! I can't believe that the day has come for Bryan and I to unleash all 26.2 miles. It has defiantly been a journey that I will remember for the rest of my life.
Just to get you up to speed on the festivities up here in Duluth. Jenny, Krissy, and myself drove up to Duluth this afternoon. Once we arrived, we went to Bryan's place and picked him up and went down to get our race packets.....then after walking around the steamy fitness expo at the DECC...we dropped Bryan off at home and headed up to the Martens house for dinner. Two pounds of spaghetti later I feel like I'm good to go...now all I need to do is get motivated to sleep..and then its off to the races!
So for all of you that have gone w/ my on the journey, thank you! I have appreciated all the good wishes and shows of support! I'll see you at the finish line!

Dave

3 comments:

Gigi said...

Good luck!!

Katie said...

I am beyond proud of you and I wish so much I could be there at the finish line. But I'll definitely be there in spirit and on cyberspace :) Luv you!!!!!

JPKraatz said...

So how did you finish? Are you still recovering?