COUNT DOWN


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

It's Been a Long Time


It has been a long time since I last posted, so I figured I'd better get back on it! So lets go through a few updates on my training first. Last Sunday was mid-way point in my training program, and let me tell you I'm ready to finish this second half. The culmination of the first half was exactly that, a half marathon. Well, not quite, I had to run a 14 mile run this last weekend. I'd have to say it wasn't so bad. After running I had to go to work for 9 hours, and the next day I wasn't too sore...so I guess that's a good thing. Other than that, its been a running as much as I can find the time to do, and as much as my body will let me do (I have taken a few extra days off during the last few weeks). So we'll have to keep our fingers and toes crossed that I stay healthy and motivated (knock on wood) and I'm able to keep up the intensity up until game day, June 21st. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Gigi said...

You can do it! Less than 2 months to go!!

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

It's time for another update!!

Pappy Dave said...

Keep it up Champ. See you in about 10 days. Love ya